Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Warped Minds...


Do you ever wonder… why we were given warped minds? That’s ok, neither do I. But don’t try and act like you don’t know what I am talking about! Come on… we laugh at Seinfeld – a show that is basically about nothing! We have the minds that has come up with coffee, latte, steamed milk, espresso… we have come up with keeping cockroaches, snakes and lizards as pets (cuddly as they may be)… we have, well, let your mind wander! Basically, we are a weird people with warped minds.

If you missed my last post, let’s just say that it ended with a warped bean conversation… Here is a continuance of the warped email trade from “the brothers”:

“Mmm, vodka beans. Mmm, tequila beans. Or magic beans so that when I through them out the window a giant bean stalk grows up to the clouds and when I climb it I meet a goose that lays golden eggs and a giant who wants me for his HLT sandwich (human, lettuce, and tomato).”

“whoa, whoa, whoa!!!! We have to stop right now... if Jelly Belly gets a hold of these ideas, next thing you know, they will come up with Buttered Popcorn beans or jalapeño beans or something!!! There is always meatloaf beans and fluoride beans... oh, a new marketing idea!!! we could make hats and call them beanies!”

“Hey, how about birthday dinner beans! Fried chicken, spinach, mashed potatoes w/gravy, milk, and a chocolate chip cookie cake for desert. They could even put a little of that melted birthday candle wax in the cake bean just to make it authentic.”

It’s not so much that the email trade (similar to Fair Trade, but without any pay) is funny for everyone, but, as my sister indicated in one of her more recent blogs, “My family, well, I believe lunacy is not only acceptable, but a requirement.” I will say, that I know for sure!

More worthless words later…

1 Comments:

At 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh the humanity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home