Thursday, September 28, 2006

Philosophy, Redundancy & Fiber...


I spent a few minutes earlier beginning to write my next entry… Then I realized that the entry was entirely too serious. Not that I can’t be serious, but I can’t compete. Really… There are a ton of serious blogs out there. There are Biblical Blogs (making serious life points that MUST be considered), Philosophical Blogs (making a mockery of truth and seriousness), Political Blogs (making a mockery of… well, you fill in the blank), Corporate Blogs (pitching product… I would never point you to http://www.tbrgames.com/), Thoughts for the Day Blogs (I don’t need more of these, not today anyway), Redundancy Blogs… etc., so-forth-and-so-on, you get the point…

So I realized, I can’t compete so I will just continue issuing worthless words lacking wisdom. Besides, if no one else reads this, I can revel in the fact that I… well, I guess I can’t revel in anything, but on I go anyway.

Therefore, my dedicated readers (although you must be completely out of your mind to still be reading), I will point you to much more meaningful Blogs by linking to them on the right… Although I would pay closer attention to those under “Worthwhile Words”.

I lied yesterday. I indicated the bean story was over, but it seams there is considerable interest in a new line of beans… So I will open the can of beans up for comment. Do you have that perfect bean? One that would make your life easier? One that would save you time (kinda like microwaving a Pop Tart)? Shoot out a comment! We all need more fiber in our lives!

More worthless words later…

2 Comments:

At 1:43 AM, Blogger Evan and Julia Abla said...

Dude, how about a fountain of youth bean.

I know that I'd like a blog bean right now. It would update you on all the new posts from the 60000 blogs I read every day.

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger Marsha said...

Cool beans!!
I personally need an electronics bean to take care of all of the electronic crap in my house that doesn't work, never was connected or was connected and is just a piece of junk. Frustration speaking---seriously--well--not really seriously, but how about a witty bean for those we know who have no sense of humor??? Just a thought

 

Post a Comment

<< Home